Legal Marketing is a broad term that refers to practices such as client relations, public relations, networking, participation in professional organizations, etc. It generally includes business development activities and efforts to build the brand of your firm and win more clients, thus increasing revenue.
WHAT A LAWYER SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MARKETING : A lawyer doesn’t have to be a sales expert, naturally outgoing, or excessively charming. Instead, growing a law firm starts with a strong marketing plan that uses successful strategies targeted at the right audience and performed consistently. While you may not see results overnight, given time, new clients will be calling up your office. The more transparent your marketing efforts, the clearer it is about the type of cases and clients you want.
- Marketing for general practice
- Not sure of your target clients
- Not paying attention to marketing analytics and results
- Not conveying a clear marketing message
- Poor website design and social media presence
- Trying to do everything at once
- Ignoring the world of mobile technology
Some tips for legal marketing :
- Know your target clients
- Being active on social media is a must!
- Attend bar association events.
- Create a blog for your website and add new content on a regular basis
- Give away free resources in your community to connect with individuals and professionals you may not be able to meet otherwise.
Please drop your comments and suggestions in the comment box.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!