- Software Development Agreements : This is a contract where one party (the Developer) agrees to develop a software application for another party (the Client). Concise drafting is key in Software Development Agreements to ensure that the resulting software meets the Client’s requirements and also does not allow for scope to the detriment of the Developer.
- SaaS/Cloud Agreements : This is simply the name used for the agreement between a SaaS supplier and a SaaS customer which sets out the terms under which SaaS software may be accessed. This will usually include a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Partner Agreements : Written agreement between two or more individuals who join as partners to form and carry on a for-profit business, and in this case, it could be a partner agreement to build a software or maintain one.
- End User License Agreements (EULA) : This is the contract between the licensor and purchaser, establishing the purchaser’s right to use the software. The license may define ways under which the copy can be used,
- Content License Agreements : Basically, this agreement gives you (the Licensee) the right to use (a License) content owned by a third party (the Licensor) for placement on your site.
- E-Commerce Agreements : An E-Commerce Agreement can be the document that sets forth the contractual relationship between the Web site owner and the third party. Such agreement covers customer information, payment, product/service, fees
- Web Hosting Agreements : This agreement guides the Company and the user/client whereby the web host company agrees to provide web hosting and related services such as email capability in relation to the site, domain name registration, and other services as determined by web host company.
- Acceptable Use Policies : An acceptable use policy (AUP) is a document stipulating constraints and practices that a user must agree to, for access to a corporate network or the Internet.
- Open Source Licenses: An open-source license is a type of license for computer software and other products that allows the source code, blueprint or design to be used, modified and/or shared under defined terms and conditions.
Hope you find this useful!
Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comment box.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!